Expandi Match is a company active in the field of Business to Business (B2B) to advise Clients and connect them with Services Providers (or “Partners”)
The Policy explains and governs:
- how we collect, store and use personal information belonging to visitors to our website and any party who use Expandi Match’s services ("you" and "your", as appropriate); and
- your rights to control your personal information.
Expandi Match respects your right to privacy and will only process your personal information in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and other applicable law and regulation. In particular, we are committed to keeping your personal information confidential and will only give it to others for the purposes set out in this Policy.
1. Collecting your Information
How do we collect your information and what do we collect?
1.1 If you engage with us in any way, we collect the following information about you in a number of ways:
- information you provide through our website and through our application and verification processes;
- information you provide through communications with us, whether in writing (including email) or on the telephone (including by way of recorded calls);
- information we obtain through your engagement with us on social media, including on blogs, forums and through Facebook and Twitter;
- information (including in the manner described above) provided on your behalf by your representatives or agents ("Agents"); and
- From outside sources such as (but not limited to) credit reference agencies, commercial databases, marketing databases, public records and other publicly available information sources.
For some of the above information we may use automatic data collection procedures in the extent allowed by law.
1.2 If you wish to use our services you will need to provide to us, or we will collect from third parties, your:
- personal details (including name, job title);
- contact information (including phone, fax and e-mail details);
- your company name and contact information;
- information you provide in our registration or application processes;
- information you provide in your dealings with us and through your interaction with us.
On the other hand, we remind you that any sensitive personal information (related but not limited to race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religion or beliefs, trade-union membership, of genetic data or of data concerning health or sex life) are not required to deliver our services and we invite you not to provide Expandi Match any of your sensitive data to whatever media (email, phone, social, etc.)
1.3 In addition to the personal and company information you submit or we collect as described above, we may also collect information about your computer (including, where available, your IP address, operating system and browser type) and your interaction with our website, and email performance data, including for the purposes of web site administration and service improvement. See our cookies policy for more information.
1.4 We also:
- retain copies of our correspondence with you as well as other data we collect relating to your activities on the marketplace and your arrangements with Expandi Match;
- collect details about visitors to our website for the purposes of aggregating statistics or reporting purposes and to calculate referral fees; and
- retain comments made on blogs and discussion forums in connection with the marketplace.
Information you provide about other people
1.5 Where you provide information about other people (for example, if you provide information about directors, partners, members, other than yourself) then you confirm:
- by providing such information, that you have all relevant permissions and authority to (a) make all such disclosures, (b) act on their behalf and (c) in relation to partners, members, shareholders or beneficial owners of Borrowers, the making of credit checks at credit reference agencies.
2. Using and disclosing your information
Using your information
2.1 We collect, store and use your personal information:
- to open accounts with us and to manage and maintain those accounts;
- to verify your identity and the other information you have provided to us;
- to update the records we hold about you from time to time;
- to provide and administer the web site and our related services;
- to inform you of our services developments, activities and new offering which can be relevant to you based on your profile and scope of business;
- to develop and improve our operations, services and our customer service offering;
- to carry out statistical analysis, market research and testing;
- where you have given your consent:
- to contact you (including by SMS and e-mail) with products and services which Expandi Match think may interest you; and
- to disclose your personal information
2.2 We may disclose your personal information:
- to carefully chosen third parties to operate the services as far as they match your requirements and briefing;
- to companies in our group (Expandi Group) providing;
- to our suppliers, sub-contractors and third party data processors (including card payment and direct debit payment processors, marketing and data analytics service providers, storage back-up and business continuity providers, etc). These providers are only permitted to process your personal data on our behalf;
- to a third party if it acquires all or part of our business or assets in connection with the acquisition, or to a successor in interest in the unlikely event of our insolvency, winding up or liquidation;
- where we are required to do so by applicable law and regulation, governmental, tax or regulatory body or law enforcement agency;
- to any other person or third party with your prior consent to do so.
2.3 Save as expressly provided above, or otherwise without your consent, Expandi Match will not disclose, sell or rent your personal information to any third party. Overseas Transfer
2.4 We are part of a global group of companies, and in order to support our business in the most efficient manner possible, we share infrastructure and functions across our business internationally. This means that we may transfer information to, or your information may be accessible in, any location in which we do business (Europe and USA). If your information is transferred to a country which is not considered to have adequate protection of personal data (such as the USA), we will always take steps to ensure that your information is protected and that such transfers comply with applicable privacy laws.
2.5 We may transfer your information to other countries Including those outside the European Economic Area either for storage purposes or where we engage suppliers, sub-contractors or third party data processors who are based or have operations overseas. We will always take steps to ensure that your information is protected and that such transfers comply with applicable privacy laws.
3. Accessing and correcting your information
You may, at any time:
- exercise your right to request access to certain personal records we hold about you (a subject access request), subject to payment of the fee specified by law (currently £10). Please email email@example.com with the subject line "subject access request" or send a registered mail to the registered address at 38 Craven Street - London WC2N 5NG;
- request that we update and correct any out-of-date or inaccurate personal information we hold about you. You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or send a registered mail to the registered address at 38 Craven Street - London WC2N 5NG; and
4. Opting out
You may, at any time:
- opt out of any marketing communications that Expandi Match may send you; and
- tell us if you have changed your mind about us referring you to any third party fitting with your briefing and requirements
Please contact us to tell us if you have changed your mind or, in relation to email marketing, unsubscribe following the link on an email you have received.
5. Security and other Third Parties
5.1 Whilst Expandi Match takes appropriate technical and organisational measures to safeguard the personal information that you provide to it, we accept no liability if communications are intercepted by third parties or incorrectly delivered or not delivered.
5.2 If Expandi Match transfers your information to third parties we will take steps to ensure that such transfer and any on-going processing by such third parties is carried out securely and in accordance with applicable privacy law.
5.4 You also have responsibilities to ensure that your information is kept secure. If you are a member of our marketplace, you must:
- keep your login details secret;
- log out of your account when not using it;
- Try and maintain good internet security (for example, be careful when using public WiFi or shared access internet connections); and
- tell us immediately if you think your account has been compromised.
6. Contact Us
You can contact us at email@example.com
7. About Expandi Match
Expandi Match Limited is a company incorporated in England and Wales, with registered number 10056591 and registered office at 38 Craven Street – London WC2N 5NG.